Q: Clicking noise but car wont start

Went to start car and it didn't start. Was only making a ticking noise. Had my Starter rebuilt & put back on it makes the Same Ticking noise. Everything comes on in the car. But it will not start.

This may be a sign of a bad starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. If you need assistance, a certified YourMechanic technician can help inspect your car’s non-start issue and suggest any repairs to get you back on the road.