Q: Q: Clicking no start

Ford taurus slow clicks but no start...started off trying to turn over but stop as if its going dead...not anymore just clicks but NOT fast ones as if the battery is dead.please help

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid or a weak battery. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Q: Clicking no start