Q: Clear oil leak

I have a 2003 checy truck. After I got home the other day I noticed the driver side front wheel wells had a light clear oil on the wheel wells. It ran down to under the driver door then dripped on the ground. All fluid levels are ok and I didnt see any leaks. I ran the ac heavy the day. Could it have to do with the ac

This may be related to the condensation created by the AC system. When the refrigerant is activated in your AC system, this generates an intense amount of cooling which is where your cool air comes from. As this happens, this creates a bit of condensation which eventually leaks down under the truck. This is just moisture created from this process. To be sure, try running your finger through it when it drips on the ground. If it has a smell to it resembling an oily smell or anything other than water (including the same consistency), then it may be another issue.