Q: Clanking while pressing gas, making a turn and accelerating

My truck had no problems. It is a two-wheel drive with automatic transmission. It has run fine, there are no leaks and it goes into gears. But, the other day, there was a clanking sound that appeared suddenly while I was pressing gas and making a turn. It couldn't be heard when I let go off the gas. I heard the same noise and difficulty going forward while I was at the stop light and gave it gas to keep driving. When I stopped the car to look if there is anything wrong, there was nothing. But the issue persists. What could be the problem?

3. Clanking while pressing gas, making a turn and accelerating