Q: claking noise going up hills

only happens going up hills yet when car is on park I ribbed the engine and theres no noise

3. claking noise going up hills

Q: Car loses power, cannot start. 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500

Hello there, misfires are a common fault on cars as they get older such as the 2002 Mercedes CL500. Many different faults can cause the misfires such as the spark plugs, coil packs, fuel injectors, fuel pump, MAF sensor, oxygen...

Q: my back passenger wheel locked up what could be wrong

The likely cause is a failed wheel bearing unless something exceptional has caused the brake caliper to lock the brake rotor. By far, the most common cause of what you are describing is simply bearing failure though. Repair can be...

Q: My 2001 Mercury cougar will start just fine but will sputter/ shake then die when not pushing on the gas or stop/idle.

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...