Q: Ciutch needs to be repaired/replaced,

The clutch does not work. It is my daughter's car and is in Miramar, FL. I want to get an estimate for repair, assuming the clutch assembly must be replaced. I want to get this done as quickly as possible.

Hi there. It is probably a good idea to have one of our local mobile mechanics come to your daughter’s location and complete a clutch is not working inspection first, so they can determine precisely what needs to be replaced and repaired. This will allow you to get an accurate price quote and ensure the right repairs are made the first time.