Q: Circulation

We changed the lower radiator hose, started driving and started overheating. Then located air bleed valve. Attempted to bleed, still wouldn't circulate. Changed the thermostat. Still wouldn't circulate. Everything worked fine before changing the lower radiator hose. Next thought is water pump. Where is it.? What do you think.?

Hi there:

If you’re having issues with the coolant not circulating correctly and overheating, then it’s most likely caused by either an obstruction in the coolant system or a water pump that is damaged. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection to determine exactly what is going on with your Subaru before extensive damage occurs.