Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: Why don’t my tires last very long?

SInce your tires wore out so quickly, the first question that comes to mind is: when was the last time you had an alignment performed? Having the alignment checked prior to or upon installation of new tires assures that the...

Q: issues installing the front right lower control arm on a 2005 chrysler sebring 2.7l v6.

There won't be any issues removing the lower fork on the strut. It may make installation a bit easier to get it loose so the control arm can at least be aligned with the vehicle and the bolts started. If...

Q: Looking to install an A/C system in a 2007 GMC Sierra work truck. Any idea where I can find a shop manual or video tutorials?

Hi there. The best thing to do is locate a 2007 GMC 1500 Sierra that has a complete A/C system and take pictures of the entire system. Then you can go and buy all of the parts needed to install...