Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: Gas doesn’t stop when I fill it, will overflow

There are various number of issues that would cause problems with adding fuel to your Wrangler. To help with this issue, Jeep has issued a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 14-001-09 dated 09/01/2009, which outlines several steps to determine the fueling...

Q: Temperature Guage drops when blower on high.

When the heater is being used the heater blower blows air across the heater core to blow heat on the window for you. The heat is supplied by the engine coolant circulating through the heater core. The use will remove...

Q: My temperature gauge rises then goes back down.

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...