Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: Driver door hissing

Hello. It sounds like the weather stripping on the driver's side door is worn out or missing and would need to be replaced. The soft touch pad needs to be replaced as well. I would have the door inspected by...

Q: If the computer was calibrated wrong, can that damage the computer.

A computer calibration will not damage the computer unless the update failed. If it failed then the vehicle would not started right after the calibration was done. Then all that would need to be done too redo the calibration. ...

Q: Is my heater core bad or condenser?

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Ford Escape. The first thing you need to do is to check your coolant level when your truck is cold. Do this by removing the radiator cap. The radiator cap on...