Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: Won't start steering lock

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mercedes Benz C350. Most of the time this is a battery issue. The battery is a common failure and will allow some of the electronics to work but keep the engine from...

Q: Transmission only has 1st gear

Hello. P0732 is the trouble code for an abnormal gear 2 shift ratio. If the vehicle's transmission computer detects that there is an issue with the gear ratio and timing of second gear, it will set off this code to...

Q: Why are the fans staying on when the car is off to where I have to pull the fuse?

The fans are controlled by a relay as well as a temperature switch and possibly timer(s). The relay may be stuck in the closed position and that would be the first and easiest component to test. If a relay tests...