Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: Loss of power using turbo

It sounds like the vehicle is going into limp mode. This occurs when the powertrain control module (PCM) (also known as the electrical control unit) has determined there is an overboost condition. The computer disables the turbo to prevent damage...

Q: rubbing sound when turning right or left and vibration in steering wheel

This is a common sign of a bad or worn wheel bearing. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper amount of grease, they can make a rubbing, grinding or vibrating...

Q: My car has a radiator leak and I need to get it to my mechanic

Claimed by Kevin Gainer