Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: While driving my Jeep Commander randomly turns off. The most recent one it didn't want to turn on until several tries.

Hello. You would need to have the computer tested to see what codes are stored in the memory and then have them diagnosed. I suspect that it is the crankshaft sensor that is the cause for the stalling, but this...

Q: Headlights and fog lights won't come on

Hey there. You've covered the basics it seems. This problem may be more than just replacing a part. A technician with access to the wiring diagram for the circuit will be able to check for power and ground along certain...

Q: Failing fan clutch symptoms

What you described is happening is normal cooling fan clutch operation. When you first start the engine the cooling fan clutch will be in the full engaged position and may take a minute for the internal fluid to move back...