Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

Running hot after I changed thermostat radiator cap flushed radiator

Q: There is no cold or hot air blowing, butI can hear the switches and fan turn on

Many common faults will cause your 2006 Infiniti G35 to have no cold or hot air coming from the vents. It is good that you can hear the fan as this is an important step in diagnosis. If the you...

Q: car is not cranking, wont start.

Usually when the car will not crank but has power to other systems, the starter is a possible cause of this issue. Considering that you have had the vehicle for 9 years and never changed the battery, it is also...

Q: radiator leaking

Hello there. The radiator can be pressure tested with a tool that can pressurize the cooling system to see where the leak is. A clog will not cause a leak, but may cause an overheating problem. I recommend having the...