Q: Chrysler 300M won't start

Car worked all day. I went To pick up the kids locked the doors as usual.. when I came back I unlocked the doors but this time the car did not start not with keys or remote.!

Try to lock and unlock the door with the key to see if the alarm is deactivated properly. If you see the thief light on the dash still lit when you try and start it, then it is not deactivated and may need to go to the dealer to repair and reprogram the theft module. If the theft light is not on, then you would need the computer scanned to see if the spark or fuel pressure is the cause. If you would like to have this looked at, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting issue and let you know what needs to be done.

3. Chrysler 300M won't start