Q: Chizzling sound when start of acceleration, sound goes away after car is on the move.

chizzling sound when start of acceleration, sound goes away after. Also rattling sound from underneath the care when idle on drive mode, goes away when parked mode or neutral.

A: Hi there. Weird sounds underneath the vehic...

Hi there. Weird sounds underneath the vehicle are often very difficult to diagnose over the internet. Typically noises in general are caused by loose or damaged components that are rattling as the vehicle is warming up. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the noise by test driving the vehicle and experiencing the sound firsthand in order to pinpoint the source.