Q: Chirping noise while idling around the pulleys.

it sounds of a chirping when ideling and the noise is coming from around the upper pullys on the right side.

A: The rubber drive belt may stretch a little ...

The rubber drive belt may stretch a little over time and cause some noises when the tension becomes too loose. Worn bearings in the pulleys or drive system components may also make noise when they have become worn. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the noise your vehicle is making to offer a more personal diagnosis.