Q: Chirping noise while idling around the pulleys.

it sounds of a chirping when ideling and the noise is coming from around the upper pullys on the right side.

3. Chirping noise while idling around the pulleys.

Q: Knocking noise around intake and coolant leaking

If you have a severe coolant leak from the water pump, I would recommend replacing the water pump in order to resolve the leak prior to doing any other repairs. I say this because it is possible that the water...

Q: What causes an integrated supply module to burn out?

Congratulations - you have gotten 190K out of your module! This module is mounted under the passenger side cabin filter in the engine compartment - a very hot place to exist. The most common failure source on these modules is...

Q: Engine makes noise

This is not a common problem. The engine may have been starved of oil and the only way to tell is to do an oil sample to see what failed inside the engine unless a rod is sticking through the...