Q: Chevy will not stay started

When I try to start it it is very hard to start, it shake real bad and it cuts on and off, push that gas pedal and it bogs out or shut down , have new spark plugs, new oil, new air filter, new spark plug wires, oil level is right, radiator level is fine it has never done this before, and my air compressor is going out for my air, it will run after dealing with it for a while, the injector are working, it has never done this before what can I do?

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1994 Chevrolet C1500. You may have a fuel pressure issue where the pressure is not keeping enough pressure to the injectors. Too low of pressure will not open the injector pop off tip. You need to check the fuel pressure and if low then replace the fuel pump and filter, then clean the injectors and combustion chambers using GM approved method and cleaner. If you need help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect why your car is hard to start or replace your fuel pump and filter if necessary.