Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: Something wrong with car wiring?

Hello. From what you are explaining you either have a bad positive battery cable or a failure in the ignition switch. Most of the time it is caused by the battery cable. It will develop internal resistance over time and...

Q: Is it possible to change autoride air shocks from factory to conventional shock absorbers? 2005 Cadillac Escalade

Hello - yes, it is possible, and indeed a common modification, to swap out the air ride suspension on this model for conventional suspension. In fact, several auto suspension suppliers make conversion kits to do just this. As you have...

Q: Rpm goes up I let off gas then it'll shift.. what causes that?

Hello. Typically this is caused by either a sticking internal valve in the transmission, or it may be the vacuum module for the transmission. Most of the time this is caused by an internal transmission issue. If the engine is...