Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: Car not starting due to collision

Hello. This vehicle is not equipped with any sort of fuel shut off system that would keep the vehicle from starting. It is possible that something else may have come loose or failed from the impact. If the engine will...

Q: Transfer case adapter leak.

There should be an output seal between the transmission and the transfer case has an input seal with a gasket in between. If any of these are bad it may leak transmission fluid. I would recommend having a certified technician,...

Q: clutch not working properly - 2003 Mazda Protege5

Hello, a transmission expert will need to further diagnose the issue. There are several other things we will need to know to further determine the cause and solution. Most likely, there has been a failure with a component inside or...