Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: My car begins a bouncing sensation when braking at higher speeds

Any vibration felt only when the brakes are applied would typically be a brake pulsation. If the brake rotors are warped, you can feel a vibration in different forms depending on which rotors are the issue - front or rear....

Q: Truck won't run like it used to

Hi, thanks for writing in. Believe it or not, this happens quite a bit when people swap OEM air filters to K&N or other products. It has nothing to do with the aftermarket part however. The P-0104 OBD-II error code...

Q: Every time I push the gas pedal, the car doesn't move fast

Hello. If the transmission is suddenly acting up like this and giving you this code then you may have gotten a defective transmission, or most of the time this is either related to the wiring or a control module problem....