Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: Tire rubs against inner fender well.

The damage to the lower control arm bent that bad would cause tire to hit fender. You may have also damaged spindle, strut, tie rods. You will also need alignment after repairs are done to make sure it is in...

Q: I believe my motor has been moved while installing rebuilt tranny

You may want to loosen the cross member bolts on each side and then using a pry bar shift the cross member to line up the bolt holes. You can also put in an alignment punch into the hole and...

Q: Transmission leak

Hi. Automatic transmissions operate using hydraulic pressure. Without the proper fluid level, the transmission can't build pressure and won't operate properly. Locating and fixing the transmission leak may solve your problem. Have a technician inspect the transmission leak and repair...