Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: Intermittent failure to start.

Check the starting of the vehicle in park and in neutral. If the vehicle starts all the time in neutral, then the neutral safety switch needs replaced. If the engine does not start every time on whether the transmission is...

Q: Truck starts and instantly cuts off

Based on the information you provided, It seems that you have network failure preventing the modules from operating correctly. The BCM (Body Control Module) is responsible for operation of your windows, door locks, passlock, and others. You may have a...

Q: Rumbling sound from rear of vehicle

There can be multiple causes when dealing with a roaring or rumbling sound. A wheel bearing can cause a rumbling sound. When it comes to a rear end or differential it is important that all of the correct shims have...