Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

3. Chevy Impala SS 2006

Q: Thermostat is not reading the temperature of the vehicle and doesn't allow the A/C to work because of this. 2006 Chevy Impala

Hi there - it sounds like there is still a coolant leak independent of the radiator which needs attention. It is also possible that there is an air bubble in the engine which may need to be bled (air bubbles...

Q: The engine light is blinking, the car jolts when it car accelerates. And the engine songs like it wants to shut off sometimes

The flashing Check Engine Light tells me that the engine is having a misfire condition occurring. This could be due to bad spark plugs or ignition coils as well as other sensor on the engine reading incorrectly. There will be...

Q: Second gear misshifts when I drive, all other gears are fine.

Hello. A transmission coming out of gear is most often caused by worn transmission components. It may be possible that the synchronizer rings, which are meant to smoothly mesh the gears inside of the transmission, have worn out and are...