Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

3. Chevy Impala SS 2006

Q: Losing power but it's not in the engine more like bad connection

This vehicle may be having issues with the wiring connections to one or more modules of the vehicle having fretting corrosion. I would recommend disconnecting the battery and going to the ECM, ICM, BCM and disconnecting the connectors. You should...

Q: Car tries to start, but won't

There are a lot a possibilities for the engine not starting. It could be anything from a bad fuel pump, crank sensor, wiring problem, or a mechanical problem. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out to scan your engine's...

Q: Car not going into second gear

This could be a linkage issue, such as a shifter cable. The problem could also be the synchronizers inside the gearbox keeping the gear from engaging. If so, the gearbox will need rebuilt or replaced. I would have a qualified...