Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: How do I know if the rear defrost module is bad?

Hi there. If you checked the fuse, defroster switch, main power tabs and the wiring but the defroster still does not work, then It is time to take a look at the relay. The defroster relay is normally located under...

Q: After changing a faulty steering column im unable to keep the truck running. Is there an inexpensive solution. Thanks.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The Chevy Passlock system is likely cutting off the power supply to the fuel pump. Typically when this happens resetting the system resolves any issues. This is assuming the circuit is perfect. The BCM...

Q: Missing transmission part

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. There could be a park neutral position (PNP) switch missing from the transmission. There could also be a gear inspection cover missing on the transmission. Look at what part of the transmission is...