Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: Gear shift stuck, but car does start.

First of all, there is an emergency release button found on the right hand side of the shifter housing. This can be accessed by removing a trim panel. This will help you get your vehicle out of park. The root...

Q: rpm drops to idle at highway speeds, pull over and restart.

Hello. There is simply no way of knowing without being able to perform some tests, and ask some further questions. When this happens, do any warning lights come on? Even if they don't, have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting...

Q: Can't shift gears while vehicle is running

Two things come to mind. A worn clutch or a bad slave cylinder. If there are no hydraulic leaks visible, the issue is most likely a worn clutch. If this the case, the clutch along with the pressure plate, throwout...