Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

3. Chevy Impala SS 2006

Q: Car overheating and no heat

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a leaking or clogged heater core that may be prohibiting the outer linings of the heater core to get hot. As you know, the heater core is a series of tubes that...

Q: Service front camera message!

Hi there: In most cases, this message appears in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, then the front camera is malfunctioning, and the lane departure warning (LDW) and forward collision alert (FCA) systems will be...

Q: Rpm goes up I let off gas then it'll shift.. what causes that?

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be shifting late or slipping. The first thing I would do is check the transmission fluid to see if it may be low or dirty. If the fluid...