Q: Chevy Impala SS 2006

If my vehicle won't move when put in drive but moves in second or first..what could be the problem

Q: I have a 08 Chevrolet Impala and the service tire monitoring system came on. What should I do?

First, be sure that the alert you are seeing is not due to actual low tire pressure. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, you should consider the possibility of a...

Q: I got 2 codes P0304 and p0102

Hi there: The OBD-II trouble code P-0304 indicates that cylinder four is misfiring or having ignition issues. The most common causes include a faulty spark plug, clogged fuel injectors, or even an intake valve leak. To know for certain, you...

Q: How do I use the shifter?

Your Continuously Variable Transmission has five positions: P (Park), R (Reverse), N (Neutral), D (Drive), and L (Low). In order to move the car out of P, you will need to depress the brake pedal, and press the button on...