Q: Chevy 350 w/ stroker kit and I want to super charge it

OK I have a Chevy 350 small block that is running a stroker kit so its beefed up to 383 ci now. That being said my comp ratio is 13.5:1 and I want to supercharge this engine. So I know on high compression engines like this running boost is a big no unless you are trying to burn your all your money on a blown engine. So I would like to keep the stroker kit, or at least keep the engine at 383ci (I.e. bore the cylinders). However I know I need to lower my compression ratio, what would be the strongest and best method(short of removing the stroker kit) to lower the compression to a safe place to utilize a wieland 177 supercharger on said engine.

A: You may be able to use dished pistons to lo...

You may be able to use dished pistons to lower the compression ratio a bit, but the best way, in my opinion, is to de-stroke the engine back to a 350.