Q: Chevrolet Aveo 2010, the heat gauge goes to max - coolant tank is empty - every 6 weeks or so.

The thermostat was replaced 5-6 months ago and since then I have had constant problems with the heat gauge monitor. Every 6 weeks or so (about 4 times since Feb) the car overheats and the coolant tank shows empty. However we can't find a leak or problem anywhere so can not diagnose why the tank is leaking. One mechanic it was an air bubble in the thermostat, and another said that was not possible. Is either of them telling the truth, and what could be causing this?

3. Chevrolet Aveo 2010, the heat gauge goes to max - coolant tank is empty - every 6 weeks or so.