Q: Checking control arm bushings

I just want to go about checking to see if control arm bushings are bad?

3. Checking control arm bushings

Q: If I take my foot up off the as it might shoot forward

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question and concern. A surge like this could be caused by any number of electrical sensors (intake temperature sensor, throttle position sensor, etc.). It could also be caused by a mechanical malfunction...

Q: Changing control arm bushings on a 2009 Subaru WRX

Things can change but you'll need to replace it and that is a real pain. On that vehicle, they are very popular. So, you can go to any good aftermarket parts place and get an aftermarket control arm with the...

Q: I was looking for the location of the crankshaft /camshaft sensors on my 2012 audi a7 3.0.

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor is located on the back of the engine on the driver side near the top at an angle. The camshaft position sensor is located just behind the camshaft gear on the left bank cylinder...