Q: Checked grounds, fuses, now what?

Replaced ECM 1 yr a ago after flash flood, Suddenly Experiencing ABS light on / Air Bag light on / erratic speedometer/ shifting is altered., what the heck. Should I be looking towards the WSS sense the ECM has been changes already!

A: You should have the codes scanned to see wh...

You should have the codes scanned to see what codes are stored. You may just have a bad sensor like a speed sensor. When a vehicle is flooded, they may not have a problem after being dried out, but problems after time can start due to corrosion on all the connections that may have gotten soaked. The electrical connections on a car are designed to repel water and not be water proof. I recommend having an expert inspect your car to diagnose your warning lights and make the correct repair.