Q: Check lights appear and brake is reduced by 60%

when Check lights appear such as ABS, hand brake light, VSC and etc when they appear while car is running the brake is reduced by almost 60% or more than that but as soon as lights disappear the brake comes to normal

Hi there. It sounds like you may be experiencing ABS actuator electrical faults. The actuator is an assembly that contains the ABS pump, solenoids, valves, and controlling computer. Is the Hybrid warning indicator coming on? This could be an indication of a Hybrid system error that will need attention by a qualified hybrid technician. I suggest having a qualified hybrid technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and safety concern. Your Mechanic has hybrid technicians that can assist you with an ABS light is on inspection.

3. Check lights appear and brake is reduced by 60%