Q: Q: Car does not start

98 Honda accord ex shut off will not start check engine light never come on. I had a fuel pump , module andmain relay switch put on still won't start

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: My back rear tire is leaning inward at the top and wheel is getting some tear on the inside of the tire

If you have one of the rear tires leaning in then you have damaged the upper control arm or spindle is bent. Have the vehicle suspension checked for damaged components and have alignment done.

Q: 1998 Ford Expedition - when I open just the driver side front door the dome light flickers on and off -- why?

The switch in the door frame is probably not making good contact. That is fairly easy to test just by bypassing the switch. If that is not the issue, a simple trace of the dome light circuit will reveal the...

Q: Q: How do I use the ignition?

Using the ignition is very simple: insert the key, and rotate clockwise. There are four levels on the ignition: 1. Lock. This is the starting position, where you can insert or remove the key anytime you use the ignition. 2....