Q: Q: Car does not start

98 Honda accord ex shut off will not start check engine light never come on. I had a fuel pump , module andmain relay switch put on still won't start

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Liking oil from right side tire what is it? And how can be fix?

If the leak is nearest the wheel/tire assembly, you are probably seeing CV axle grease, although other possibilities include transmission fluid or engine oil. The exact circumstances can be determined by a certified mechanic if you request a leak inspection...

Q: Q: Car overheats after replacing radiator

While there could be a few different causes that could lead to a vehicle overheating after a repair, it sounds like your Acura TL may have had an issue where air was left in the cooling system after the radiator...

Q: 2 siuations: #1 Engine stutters at 3k rpm. #2 Car can barely accelerate and stutters when it does. VSA + Checkengine light flashin

The causes of the misfiring have to be determined and resolved first. If poor operation remains after the misfiring is resolved, then there might be additional issues. If you are reading Diagnostic Trouble Code P0301 that refers to cylinder no....