Q: Check engine light will not shut off after many repairs and it reads it has a faulty crank shaft sensor.

Awhile ago, a mechanic found my crank and cam shaft sensors partially melted, so they replaced them. The check engine light was still on, but I know that for my car if the sensors aren't from the dealership they will give faulty readings, so I had them put one on from the factory. Check engine light still on. One mechanic said it could be a faulty wire somewhere in my car, another said it is the cars computer, and the third still thinks it's the sensor. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

3. Check engine light will not shut off after many repairs and it reads it has a faulty crank shaft sensor.