Q: Check engine light will not go out.

My check engine light will not go off....the code that was given was for the cco2sensors.replaced them the light still is on....was told to drive 100 miles for it to reprogram drive 150 miles the light still did not go out..my truck runs beautifully how can I get the light to go out so I can get my inspection....please help

You will need to check the engine codes to see what the codes are saying. The oxygen sensors could have a wire broken on them and causing the light to be on or the engine could be running lean or rich to make the light come on. Look for any frayed or broken wires to the O2 sensors before attempting to repair the engine. If you need further assistance with your check engine light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Check engine light will not go out.