Q: Check engine light staying on

My check engine light came on a few weeks ago. I took it to a repair shop and they ran a code scan and it came back with the code ECM 211A. After doing a full diagnostic, they couldn't find the problem. Car runs fine and there are no fuel smells. Check engine light goes on and off. Been driving it this way for 3 weeks. Is it safe to keep driving it like this?

The definition of the fault code you are seeing signals back to a problem with the system fuel pressure. The fuel pressure may be too high or too low. The pressure readings from the sensor to the ecm may be incorrect and triggering the fault. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and conduct a fuel pressure test and use a professional scanner to compare the results to the values being offered to the ecm and offer a more personal diagnosis.