Q: Check engine light problem

Can you guys fix my check engine light problem? I got it diagnosed and it says loose power connection and I got a list of things it could be

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Yes - our team actually offers check engine light inspections which helps to determine what’s triggering this light. This indicator is part of the onboard diagnostics (OBD-II) system and in all cases it indicates a problem with your emissions system. A Check Engine indictor will stay solid or blink. If the indictor is blinking, the situation is usually serious, such as a severe misfiring of the engine. This would allow unburned fuel to dump into the exhaust system, pushing the temperature of your catalytic converter to the breaking point. A steady light on the other hand is not an emergency situation. You can continue driving, but you should schedule an appointment with one of our mechanics as soon as possible.