Q: Check engine light problem

Can you guys fix my check engine light problem? I got it diagnosed and it says loose power connection and I got a list of things it could be

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Yes - our team actually offers check engine light inspections which helps to determine what’s triggering this light. This indicator is part of the onboard diagnostics (OBD-II) system and in all cases it indicates a problem with your emissions system. A Check Engine indictor will stay solid or blink. If the indictor is blinking, the situation is usually serious, such as a severe misfiring of the engine. This would allow unburned fuel to dump into the exhaust system, pushing the temperature of your catalytic converter to the breaking point. A steady light on the other hand is not an emergency situation. You can continue driving, but you should schedule an appointment with one of our mechanics as soon as possible.

3. Check engine light problem