Q: Q: Check Engine Light on

Code P2112 car runs fine, everything I read about code says it maybe secor, can you help?

3. Q: Check Engine Light on

Q: Cylinder 4 misfire, fuel injector looks to be the problem, only misfires on start up or idle, is it safe to drive?

Driving for an extended period with a misfiring cylinder can certainly do damage. That cylinder will run hotter because of the misfire and piston and/or valve damage can occur. If you need help having this repaired, a certified professional from...

Q: Alternator Pulley came off!!

Hello there, many faults will cause the alternator pulley to fail on your 2003 Volkswagen Golf. When the pulley assembly fails on the alternator it is most often due to a seized alternator bearings. To remedy this issue properly the...

Q: How many motor mounts are in a 2006 pontiac grand prix?

There is one engine mount, one transmission mount and two torque strut mounts (left and right), so four units in all, although the strut mounts are 2 pieces each, so technically 8 pieces in all. The engine and transmission mounts...