Q: Q: Check Engine Light on

Code P2112 car runs fine, everything I read about code says it maybe secor, can you help?

3. Q: Check Engine Light on

Q: My brake light is blinking for some reason

I'm not sure whether you're talking about the brake warning light on the dash or the brake lights themselves. If you're referring to the brake warning on the dash, this indicates a problem with the braking system. If the...

Q: Q: Oil pressure warning light flashing

Many engines, regardless of the mileage, will burn a little bit of oil over time. This is part of the reason that the manufacturers recommend changing your oil at certain intervals. If your vehicle was due for an oil...

Q: Engine won't crank with a new battery, new starter and new positive battery connection.

Hi there. It is very possible that you have an ignition system component failure that is causing your car not to crank over and start. It could be the ignition relay, starter relay or a faulty ground wire. Before you...