Q: Q: Check Engine Light on

Code P2112 car runs fine, everything I read about code says it maybe secor, can you help?

3. Q: Check Engine Light on

Q: P0741 OBD code

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Volkswagen Passat. Trouble code P0741 indicates: Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off. If you need help with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to...

Q: A/C-Heater blower not working

Try to disconnect the blower motor to see if the fuse blows again. The motor is shorted most likely. The motor fried the module (resistor) and may of fried the new one. Try disconnecting the module and blower and see...

Q: Car air conditioning blows cool but not cold air

Air conditioning is a complex and delicate system. The only way to properly diagnose a system is with a lot of specialized equipment. There are too many variables to guess. A short list for a under-performing system are: a weak...