Q: Check engine light keep coming up change all 4 o2 sensor and still engine light comes on. Wand they are new

I change all 4 sensor bran new and still the light comes on and still say is the sensor but i change them all new , what u think it is please help......

A: Unfortunately in order to give you a better...

Unfortunately in order to give you a better answer I would need to know what code is setting in the computer. Depending on what code is stored you may have a problem with the catalytic converters in the exhaust, or there may be an issue with a vacuum leak causing the fuel trims to be out of whack causing a code to set. You can have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, verify the cause of your Check Engine Light and let you know exactly what needs to repaired. This way, you won’t be throwing your money at parts that do not need to be replaced.