Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

The Check Engine Light is on in my car.

3. Q: Check Engine Light is on

Q: Car broke down won't start does a fast clicking sound when trying to crank

The rapid clicking sound is definitely a problem with the battery. From the description of the failure, this certainly could be an alternator failure. Disconnecting the negative cable does confirm the alternator is not charging. The reason you don't find...

Q: The car suddenly couldn't be started

Hello. If the engine will not crank at all and the starter and battery are fine then I start by checking to see if the starter relay is getting power. If it is but is not sending power to the...

Q: Low rpms at idle and vibration, car running sluggish

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. The problem with trying to diagnose that is inconsistent like you've described is that it's incredibly difficult because, in all honesty, nothing is likely "broken". It's more than possible that a few components...