Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

The Check Engine Light is on in my car.

3. Q: Check Engine Light is on

Q: Growl Noises when breaking

It sounds as if the noise you are describing is probably coming from the brake pads being worn out. The friction material of a brake pad is mounted to a steel backing plate, and when the friction material wears out,...

Q: Q: Throttle Position Sensor

Anytime you go to a parts store to get a computer scan for the Check Engine Light you are not getting a diagnosis of the problem but only a code retrieved from the engine control module (ECM) memory. This is...

Q: Q: Car shakes and vibrates

I would recommend having the check engine light codes read by a qualified professional to determine what the cause of this issue is. When the check engine light in your vehicle comes on, trouble codes are then stored in your...