Q: Q: Check engine light is on

My check engine light is on and no one seems to able to figure out why and how to fix it s.o.s please help me

Hello. Since the check engine light is on I would need to scan the computer for codes. Knowing the codes would help me to diagnose what is going on with the vehicle. Most of the time I come across issues with the variable timing actuator and with the crank sensor. Both of these are common, but the codes would give me direction on where to start. If you want to have the check engine light properly diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.

3. Q: Check engine light is on