Q: Q: Check engine light is on

The car has became jumpy while sitting at stop lights also slow to accelerate. Help???

It sounds to me like your engine may be misfiring. If a cylinder has a misfire the engine will not run in balance and causes it to shake. The misfire will also dramatically affect engine performance, most noticeable under acceleration. There are a few different things that could cause an engine to misfire. The most common issues are either the spark plug or ignition coils. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, retrieve any stored engine trouble codes to determine why your Check Engine Light is on and what repairs are needed.

3. Q: Check engine light is on