Q: Q: Check engine light is on

The car has became jumpy while sitting at stop lights also slow to accelerate. Help???

3. Q: Check engine light is on

Q: Intermittent Check Engine Light.

Hello. The P0013 code very common in this engine. This is due to a bad variable camshaft solenoid on the exhaust cam. These fail all of the time. It allows the computer to adjust valve timing for better economy and...

Q: Q: Oil leaking from car.

We need to determine in what area of the car the oil leak is coming from. If it's in front of the motor it could be a front main seal or camshaft seal. If it's near the rear of the...

Q: my cam shaft position censor needs to be repaired on my car. once this is fixed will i be able to drive my car?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the camshaft position sensor is the only problematic component on the vehicle, it should absolutely be operational after the repair. If there is a reason the sensor has failed prematurely, and there is...