Q: Q: Check engine light is on

My check engine light is on and been told my evap is bad. I've tighten the gas cap . The engine came back on when turn heat on.

3. Q: Check engine light is on

Q: Car makes noise, automatic window switch, and wiper fluid sprayer not working

A car can make a wide variety of noises for a wide variety of reasons, especially under load, so I would recommend having the vehicle driven by a knowledgable technician so that a conclusive diagnosis of the noise can be...

Q: Accidentally put steering fluid into the brake fluid

Hi there: You're going to want to flush your brake fluid lines as soon as possible; as power steering fluid and brake fluid are different types of hydraulic fluid designed to work in different hydraulic-based systems. You can contact one...

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....