Q: Q: Check engine light is on

My check engine light is on and been told my evap is bad. I've tighten the gas cap . The engine came back on when turn heat on.

3. Q: Check engine light is on

Q: Heater is blowing cold air 1999 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there. The blend door actuator is located toward the bottom of the HVAC box. It may be difficult to access, let alone replace. It looks like it may be located on the driver side of the box. One way...

Q: Q: Transmission leak

Hi. Automatic transmissions operate using hydraulic pressure. Without the proper fluid level, the transmission can't build pressure and won't operate properly. Locating and fixing the transmission leak may solve your problem. Have a technician inspect the transmission leak and repair...

Q: My eps light came on,I already made an appointment for diagnostics..but I need to drive it until monday..is this safe to drive?

Hi there. As long as you are not impeded by any negative side effects and you feel it is safe to steer your vehicle, you should be ok to continue driving your Hyundai until your appointment. Thanks for writing in...