Q: Q: Check engine light is on

My check engine light is on and been told my evap is bad. I've tighten the gas cap . The engine came back on when turn heat on.

3. Q: Check engine light is on

Q: Fuel gauge still reading as full after driving

Hello. There are not many things which can cause an erratic fuel gauge reading. They're usually one of two things, the fuel gauge display itself as being faulty or a bad fuel gauge sending unit. I suggest that you drive...

Q: Crankshaft will turn about 170 degrees then it hits something solid. What could it be

The problem sounds like you have a piston hitting a valve. You will need to try and put the number one piston on top dead center on it compression stroke and check camshaft timing to see if it is in...

Q: Hyundai Elantra Steering Wheel Alignment

An off center steering wheel can be a distraction to some drivers especially if the driver is used to the position of the steering wheel "matching" your forward position when driving on a straight away. Technically, the main issue though...