Q: Q: check engine light in

Check engine light came on code was for 02 sensor. So I was going to change plugs and wires and figured I might as well change all the 02 sensors & MAF sensor check engine light is still on and I'm getting a p170 code

That is a code for fuel trim bank 1. Since you have already replaced the O2 and mass airflow sensor, the issue is most likely elsewhere. A vacuum leak for example. Even a small vacuum leak can cause changes to the air/fuel mixture. A broken/disconnected vacuum line or a crack in the intake manifold gasket can be just a few causes. Another possibility could be a fuel injector. Is one or more injector are dirty or clogged, the spray pattern could be effected. If not enough fuel is being injected, this code can also be generated. Have a certified technician look into the check engine light and check the system to isolate the cause.

3. Q: check engine light in