Q: Check engine light for Hyundai Genesis is out. Dealer will replace the whole instrument panel. Is there anyway to fix the circuit?

Check engine light is out. Dealer needs to replace the whole instrument panel. Anyway to fix without replacing with a new panel?

Hello. Thanks for writing in today. On modern cars, the light panels are infused into the dash, so unfortunately when lights go out the dash panel needs to be replaced. The first thing to check however would be a fuse or relay. If they are good, then the dash panel is the source of the failure.

3. Check engine light for Hyundai Genesis is out. Dealer will replace the whole instrument panel. Is there anyway to fix the circuit?