Q: Check engine light? Dealership said it needs an original air filter to get rid of check engine light.

Check engine light. It says mass air flow sensor. It has aftermarket intake. What are my options?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. I would suggest ...

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would suggest removing the mass air flow sensor and housing from the factory intake, and installing it on your aftermarket system. This should get rid of the problem. Your vehicles computer may also be able to be reprogrammed at the dealer to allow you to ride with no mass air flow sensor, but this could be expensive. If you would like help with this installation, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the installation for you.