Q: Check engine light came on, attached code reader on pickup code 0138, 0132, and 0420 came on

Pickup kept bogging down, put machine on it, codes popped up, cleaned O2 sensor bank 1 and 2, it didnt fix the problem so i went and bought 2 new O2 sensors and it still didnt fix it, I drove the truck thinking the O2 sensors needed to get use to my exhaust and then i drove it today (10/10/16) and then i parked my truck and went out to go start it and the fuel pump turns on but the truck wont even try to crank over. I dont know whether its the starter or the motor. Its got a 3.9 laramie V6, original motor and transmission

Hello. Typically when you get these codes together it is because the catalytic converter has failed. When it fails and clogs internally then these codes will come up.

As for the no start, it may indeed be a starter or engine problem. If it sounds like the starter is engaging and not cranking the engine then I would start by trying to crank the engine over by hand. I do this at the crank pulley. If the engine cannot be moved by hand then it has seized. If it can then it may be the starter or the starter circuit.

If you need assistance with getting this repair, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand and and make the necessary repairs to your car.

• Check engine light came on, attached code reader on pickup code 0138, 0132, and 0420 came on