I have a 1998 Buick Century Custom V6 - 3.1L
It had bad spark plugs so I replaced them and the cables. Then It started overheating because of a bad water pump. I replaced that and replaced my thermostat. Then my exhaust broke. I took it to Auto Zone and it read two codes. The O2 Sensor and a misfiring code. We fixed the exhaust restarted the computer by unplugging the battery. It lasted 2 days and now the check engine light came back on. I'm going to take it to autozone to read the code again but I feel like it might be the O2 sensor still. Any tips? Thanks.
My car has an automatic transmission.
Our certified mechanics come to you ・Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee・Fair and transparent pricing