Q: Check engine light

My husband has a check engine light on in his truck. The diagnostics test gave a code for fuel control module. We purchased one and took it to the dealership to have it programmed and installed. A few days later, check engine light is on again. Take it back to dealership, they say it has to learn itself and turns light off. Few days later, back on again. Dealership cleared code and it went off for a few days. Same code again. So we take it to a local mechanic and he checks all the wiring and finds no problem. Now the truck is giving several codes, including fuel control module and fuel relay circuit enable. If Im not mistaken, all of the codes are fuel issues. We don't know what else to do! Nobody will fix it

Hello. I know how frustrating this can be. This needs to be a hands on inspection of the codes and system. We at YourMechanic can have a technician come to you and inspect your vehicle and definitively diagnose the Check Engine Light.