Q: Check Engine Light

I have a check engine light on and scanned it myself. It turned out the fuel was too lean in bank 1. In addition every time I fuel up where it's more than half a tank the light goes away but when it has less than half it comes on again. I also have another question, My truck still shakes starting while acceleration at 50 mph and goes away at 60 mph. I asked earlier abouand did what I was told but the problem is still there.

Typically if you have a warning light that comes on as you’ve indicated above, it could be related to an EVAP system component or sensor failure. The EVAP solenoid for example tends to trigger an error code when the fuel tank has less than 50% capacity. However, it’s quite possible that the fuel level is not related at all. Most of the time, a bank 1 failure is due to an O2 sensor or O2 sensor harness that is faulty. In order to correctly diagnose this problem, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection.