Q: Check engine light appears and disapears. Computer reads oxygen sensor.

check engine light appears and disappears

3. Check engine light appears and disapears. Computer reads oxygen sensor.

Q: My vans ESC off Light keeps coming on

Hello. The cause of the Check Engine Light will likely also be the cause for the ESC light. If the engine computer sees a problem, it will disable the ESC. Your car's throttle is controlled by the engine's computer (PCM)....

Q: Bank one and two in rich conditions, CEL on

If the mass air flow sensor has failed, unfortunately cleaning will not resolve the issue. I would recommend having your mass air flow sensor tested with a digital multimeter or scan tool using the manufacturer's suggested procedure to determine if...

Q: oil pressure drops,replaced oil pump, ran for a 2 months, and again pressure drops after afew minutes.

Engine oil pressure may go lower after an engine gets warm. You should have the oil pressure checked with a gauge tester to verify the oil pressure is within specification. If it falls to below specification, then you should replace...