Q: check engine light, ABS and ABS off lights on after starter replacement, many c02, c12 and p03 codes, any ideas?

had the starter replaced, it ran with high idle and fuel burn smelled rich. Check engine, ABS and ABS off lights came on a couple of days later. Now fuel gauge goes from 1/2 full to E without warning, and is running very rough.

Hi there. It sounds like there is a wiring issue; pinched, pulled, or loose, or an intake leak. A good visual inspection first may uncover possible causes; loose connectors, broken connectors, broken wires, loose wires, exposed wires, etc... The ABS codes may be cause by the check engine codes. Was the intake gasket replaced or reused? Are there any cracked or broken hoses? I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an electrical problems inspection.

• check engine light, ABS and ABS off lights on after starter replacement, many c02, c12 and p03 codes, any ideas?