Q: Check engine and maintenance lights come on while bucking. But only when it's snowing. Otherwise everything is fine.

I have a 2009 ford edge awd sel. The problem ONLY occurs when it's snowing. The engine seems like it bucks randomly then maintenance and check engine light come on. Next day, no snow and roads are clear, suv runs like a charm! Maintenance and check engine lights don't come on. Until the next snowfall, it starts all over again.

My car has 166000 km. I'm in Canada My car has an automatic transmission.

3. Check engine and maintenance lights come on while bucking. But only when it's snowing. Otherwise everything is fine.