Q: check break system and indicators of side brake, doors open,and traction system and full light warning in dash board

check break system and indicators of side brake, doors open,and traction system and full light continuously warning in the dash board. in addition, no hazards or signal appears in the dash but it's working. after swithcing off the car and doors unfortunitely dash board as well as radio and ac system lights keeps on which may lead to consume and brake down the battery very soon. the car has been to ford service and brake booster, ABS, dash board and cooling fan all were replaced but the problems remain same.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. It sounds...

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

It sounds like you are having a serious electrical malfunction, which is very hard to diagnose without being able to look at the car first hand. The first step to diagnosing your electrical issue would be to scan all the relevant control modules in the vehicle, to see if there are any faults relating to any of these issues. It sounds like somebody at the dealer has been trying to fix this problem, so it may be a more involved one. I have personally seen failed control modules cause things like this, but that is no guarantee that it's the problem in your case. It would be best to have a qualified independent technician, such as one from YourMechanic, look at your car to diagnose your electrical problem.