Q: Cheap ABS code readers for 2000 BMW 540I

Do you know any good, cheap ABS code readers that would work for 2000 BMW 540I?

3. Cheap ABS code readers for 2000 BMW 540I

Q: Popping crackling noise when i start the car

It sounds like you may have an electrical faulty or short related to your alternator which may cause the popping sound you hear. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and...

Q: I had to change output the speed sensor, but my car still drive in 5 high. What do I need to do?

Hi there. Since you have replaced the speed sensor and your vehicle is still giving you the engine light code P0720 for the speed sensor circuit malfunction, then you would need to check the circuits from the speed sensor to...

Q: When I turn on the car and place it in gear it car turns off, why is this happening.

working on this