Q: Changing steel rims from keep hundyie

Bolt pattern is 410 to 414 need to file out out 3 bolt holes .5 mm to fit other AWD. Do you see a problem with this ?

Good question and I’m glad you asked. I wouldn’t do it. It seems too risky because of what your rims do while you drive. If your holes are larger than they are suppose to be, you could have your tires shifting while you are stopping or going. Even though you still have 2 holes that haven’t been reamed you will still not have the balance you want and need. Also, the holes from your rim are beveled and with you reaming them they won’t have the same bevel keeping your rim and lug nuts in place. If you don’t have the lug nut and bevel matching, the lug nuts can work themselves out of the holes. I would strongly urge you not to do this because of the safety of the driver and others who will be on the road at the same time.

3. Changing steel rims from keep hundyie