Q: Changing speed sensor in rear tires

I am currently changing all my ABS wheel sensors and I didn't have a problem with the front tires, but I am having trouble getting my rear sensors to stay in

A: Hello. Most wheel speed sensors are mounted...

Hello. Most wheel speed sensors are mounted to the vehicle with one bolt. This bolt is sometimes a torx or a hex head bolt. Sometimes these sensors will have an O-ring on them to prevent any fluid leaks from the wheel bearings or axles. If you put some lubricant on the O-ring, it should help to slide the sensor into place. It is also possible that the mounting bolt for the sensor was not fully tightened. If neither one of these issues are correct, perhaps you have the wrong sensor. If you need help replacing your ABS sensors, have a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office and do the job for you.