Q: Changing engines. What engine has a power stroke every revolution?

What engine has a power stroke every revolution?

3. Changing engines. What engine has a power stroke every revolution?

Q: How much would it cost to replace a motor for my Ford Windstar 2000?

Billing question sent to CS for cost of replacing the engine, performing a tune-up, replacing the coil packs, and fixing an oil pan leak.

Q: Loses power 60 mph

Hi! I believe your problems are unrelated and not caused by one another. I think it's more so awkward timing that both present problems than anything else. You may be in need of a tune-up. I suggest that you have...

Q: Check Engine Light is ON sometimes and then it turns OFF and then turn back ON again

Based on the information you provided. Your crankshaft position sensor is the most likely cause of your concern. You may also see a p0339 code which is also a crankshaft position sensor code. I recommend having a certified professional inspect...