Q: changing a reverse light bulb it the trunk lid of a 2003 impala ?

How is this done ?

3. changing a reverse light bulb it the trunk lid of a 2003 impala ?

Q: Lamp out in taillight.

Although a lamp may look fine sometimes, a tiny break in the filament that is not quite visible can cause failure. The most accurate way to test a bulb is with a dvom/multimeter set to read ohms and measuring resistance...

Q: Hi. I have a 2011 chevy Silverado 1500 4.8. I clean the throttle body install without removing it or disconnecting anything. Now w

Hi Cesar. It depends on what you used to clean the throttle body. If you used seafoam or other products like that, it's likely that some "gunk" is stuck in the throttle body. However, it more likely that a vacuum...

Q: Power stearing is whining

Hello, the noise could be from air in the system, low power steering pump fluid levels, or internal pump damage. Air in a hydraulic system can create this sound. To remove air that is trapped try this: First check...