Q: Changed valve cover now it squeals

Changed the valve cover on a 2015 Chevy Cruze and now it is sqeauling.

3. Changed valve cover now it squeals

Q: Squealing noise coming from engine

Hi there, the Corolla has a timing chain that won't make a squealing sound because there are splines on the inside of the belt/chain to prevent slipping. There are tensioners and pulleys that can wear out over time causing unwanted...

Q: Can I use 5W20 oil instead of 5W40

The quick answer is no you should not use 5w20 when 5w40 is recommended by manufacturer. The thinner oil may not lubricate the internal engine as designed. The turbo also needs synthetic oils to withstand the heat of the turbo....

Q: Spare tire miles I can drive?

You need to look on the side of your spare tire for speed and miles limits that you should drive on the spare tire you have. Some space saver spare tires limit your speed to 50mph and limit miles you...