Q: Changed valve cover now it squeals

Changed the valve cover on a 2015 Chevy Cruze and now it is sqeauling.

3. Changed valve cover now it squeals

Q: Brakes squeal very loudly

Hello. When the brakes are done on this vehicle, the brake pads and rotors must be replaced together. If they replaced both, then they either did not install them properly or they used defective parts. It is also important that...

Q: My 2016 Buick Encore is unpredictable. This morning, the check engine light and stability tracking light both lit. The engine wa

If the check engine light has illuminated, that means that trouble codes have been stored and a mechanic can download and evaluate them. Those trouble codes are undoubtedly linked to the problem you are having. Although some trouble codes can...

Q: How do I attach the rear seat belt comfort guide?

The shoulder straps on the rear seats are not adjustable. However, the rear seat belts come with comfort guides that can increase comfort (especially for kids who have outgrown their car seats), and can also increase safety. Here’s how to...