Q: Changed valve cover now it squeals

Changed the valve cover on a 2015 Chevy Cruze and now it is sqeauling.

3. Changed valve cover now it squeals

Q: Q: Squealing

It sounds like it could be your brakes; however, it could be a belt. I have seen issues where the belt won't make noise until you let off the gas. I will give you some steps to go through to...

Q: whinning/squeeling after 10 min drive

Hi Alex. Thanks for the question today. It's quite possible that the aftermarket valve cover is not sealing correctly, or when the engine gets to operating temperature, the gasket expands to create a vacuum leak. This is a common side-effect...

Q: Camaro 2015 canister purge valve location?

The canister purge valve is generally located under the hood of the vehicle. The canister purge valve may be bolted to the engine intake manifold or near the intake manifold with an emissions pipe attached to it. Consider hiring the...