Q: Changed the fuel pump, spark plugs, and checked the battery. Still will not start.

It drove to work and when I went to start it it wouldn't start. It was just making a clicking like noise. I changed the spark plugs didn't work. Then checked the battery still wouldn't start. After changing the fuel pump it sounded like it might want to start but still won't start.

It sounds like the connections to the battery are not making good contact. This would create the clicking sound since not enough battery power is getting to the starter. You may need to disconnect the battery connections to see the corrosion on them. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, assist you if you need some help resolving this issue. They will be able to come diagnose your starting issue and help you fix it accordingly.

• Changed the fuel pump, spark plugs, and checked the battery. Still will not start.