Q: changed iol in 2007 mustang, dip stick said itr was over full so iwent to drain some out and no oil in oil pan

I changed the oil in my 2007 mustang and added an oil stabilizer plus 3 qaurts oil. I checked the dip stick and the oil was still very dirty and over full. went under the car to drain some oil from the oil pan and there was no oil in the pan. stick still says it is over full.

3. changed iol in 2007 mustang, dip stick said itr was over full so iwent to drain some out and no oil in oil pan