Q: changed blower motor, now van will not go over idle-- no throttle response.

wrench icon on. had to disconnect battery(and battery tray) to get blower motor in.

I would first recommend to have your vehicle scanned for any trouble codes that may be present. If any trouble codes exist, this will help to determine what the exact cause of the issue is. It is possible that some sort of reset procedure is required when the battery is disconnnected. This can be especially true for vehicles that have an electronic throttle body. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be done from your home or office.

3. changed blower motor, now van will not go over idle-- no throttle response.