Q: Changed battery. Interior lights, radio, alarmcame on but wouldn't let me push start button. Why not start?

Changed battery. Interior lights, radio, alarm came on but wouldn't let me push start button. Couldn't lock the car either. Why couldn't the car start? It was like a security thing was keeping car on lock down.

First make sure the battery terminal connections are clean and tight. Over-tightening the connections on the battery may fatigue the terminal connector and cause a fracture or break. This is a very common cause for your car’s symptoms. Hire one of our mobile experts for a personal diagnosis of you starting issue.

3. Changed battery. Interior lights, radio, alarmcame on but wouldn't let me push start button. Why not start?